WHAT WE DO
76 Group is an award-winning public affairs firm. We fight for our clients and for causes we believe in. We take on and (far more often than not) win the tough fights. Isn’t that the point?
We’ll give you direct, honest, clear-eyed analysis, rock-solid project management, and we’ll obsess over the details that separate winners from losers. We build winning strategies tailored to your needs. We aren’t afraid to lock horns, but we’re seasoned – we know diplomacy is the better part of valor.
Professionalism matters here. We are serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Caught in a complex public policy battle or public relations dispute? Need compelling advertising that cuts through clutter? Need 500,000 signatures or a million doors to be knocked? Polling, focus groups, data analysis, campaign management? 76 does it.
Let us build you a path to victory.
Top-to-bottom management of your political campaign. From volunteer coordination to thoughtful mail programs, and from digital advertising to communications strategy, we can help you reach voters.
Good campaigns and public efforts start from the bottom on up. We’ll work to activate grassroots activists and organizations to build a coalition around your cause that can bring you across the finish line.
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS & LOBBYING
With deep relationships at every level of government, and extensive knowledge of the nuts and bolts of legislative procedure, we can help lobby your efforts before local, state, and federal decision makers.
Polling, OPPOSITION RESEARCH, & FOcus Groups
Knowing where you – and your opposition – stands is an essential building block for any effort. We can help poll and focus group your ideas alongside doing deep research on the opposition.
It finally hit the fan. We can help. With extensive experience and relationships in the media (and social media) spheres, we can turn disasters into opportunities and avoid worst-case scenarios from ever becoming a possibility.
The internet – the final frontier. As voters, customers, and clients spend more time on their devices, we help meet them where they are. We have extensive expertise in different platforms and mediums to ensure you reach your target audience.
AD DEVELOPMENT & PLACEMENT
We know how to design appealing, engaging advertisements and guide you to the best mediums to place them in. From print to web to SMS messaging, we can make sure your message is seen by your target audience.
Through our partner firm, BLITZ Canvassing, we can help reach voters and community members anywhere in the country with a full canvassing team that is standing by 365 days a year to hit the pavement.
Mail is still king, and if you desire guaranteed reach into the home of a potential customer or voter, you cannot discount the impact an in-hand piece of literature can have. We can help with design and deployment.
Political campaigns cost money. Thankfully, we have the fundraising connections (local, state, and national) to help ensure that you reach and hook donors that are willing to hear your message.
Keeping investors happy begins with an open line of communication. We can assist with ensuring that investors not only feel that management is keeping that line open, but that they are an active participant in the future of your company.
Getting your candidate – or measure – on the ballot is no easy task. Through our partner firm, BLITZ Canvassing, we can help gather the valid signatures you need in short order.
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck L.L.P.
- Charter Communications
- Colorado Mesa University
- Eldora Mountain Resort
- Encana Corporation
- Extraction Oil & Gas
- Holland and Hart
- Johnson Controls
- Kinder Morgan
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P.
- Magpul Industries
- McLane Company
- Money Tree
- Mile High Racing & Entertainment
- Oxbow Mining
- Occidental Petroleum
- Phillips 66
- Pinnacol Assurance
- Power Co of Wyoming LLC
- Shell Exploration & Production Co.
- Sterling Ranch Development Company
- Tallgrass Energy
- Terrapin Care Station
- Vail Resorts Management Company
- Wildcat Mining Corporation
- Xcel Energy
- American Beverage Association
- American Natural Gas Association
- Americans for Prosperity
- American Petroleum Institute
- Better Jobs Coalition
- Bighorn Leadership Program
- City of Lone Tree
- Colorado Children’s Hospital
- Colorado Concern
- Colorado Hospital Association
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association
- Colorado Petroleum Council
- Community Hospital
- Common Sense Policy Roundtable
- Coloradans for Better Schools
- Coloradans for Responsible Energy Development
- Colorado Springs Forward
- Consumer Energy Alliance
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Drug Free America
- Fargo Moorhead West Fargo
- Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Fitzgerald Marine Reserve
- Glacier Club
- Logan County Water Conservation District
- Loveland Energy Action Project
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- National Oil Shale Association
- One Colorado
- Ready Colorado
- Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District
- Space Foundation
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- University of Colorado
- Vital for Colorado
- Western Energy Alliance
- Back the Badge – Yes on 1A
- Coffman for Congress
- Colorado Springs Citizens Building the Future
- FP1 Strategies
- Headwaters Strategies
- Hutton for Governor (KS)
- Joe O’Dea for U.S. Senate (CO)
- Land Sias for Treasurer (CO)
- Let Colorado Vote
- Loveland Energy Action Project
- Marco Rubio for President
- National Republican Senatorial Committee
- National Rifle Association
- Onsight Public Affairs
- Our Principles PAC
- Pam Anderson for Secretary of State (CO)
- Protect Colorado
- Scott For Colorado
- Sportsmen for Colorado
- Tim Walsh for State Senate (CO)
- Your Choice Colorado
- Yes on Amendment 71 (CO)
Raise the Bar, Protect Our Constitution
- Yes on Amendment B (CO)
- Yes for Delta Hospital (CO)
- Yes on Proposition DD (CO)